Tuesday, April 1, 2008

IT'S A GIRL...

Some of our best friends, Summer and Brent, just welcomed a new little girl into their home today. They have been working through the adoption process for a while and we are so excited to see them become parents. It all happened very quickly. A phone call Sunday evening that a baby had been born and needed a family, and within 48 hours we had pulled together all of the necessities (well hopefully all) a newborn might need. Let me tell you it sounds like a lot of stress but I had a blast and I am so happy I can barely contain myself.

Her name is Grace Michelle Wood and she was born on May 30 weighing 7 lbs. 5 oz. She is absolutely beautiful and such a sweet blessing. Brent is a beaming dad and Summer has all the nurturing and love in her heart Grace could possibly need. Hope you enjoy the pictures!



2 comments:

Summer said...

You are too cute! I am so glad you are her auntie!

Casey said...

Very cute little baby!