Thursday, May 1, 2008

AVERAGE BUT AWESOME...

So today was one of those days where nothing really extraordinary happens but it just feels amazing. I woke up feeling energized and ready for the day. Then I hit the gym for 2 hours of grueling but exhilarating exercise. Summer called as I was leaving the gym so we headed straight to her house to help with garage sale preparations, which basically included holding Grace and trying to teach her to make faces. I then helped Brent mow their lawn which I have to admit was awesome. I haven't smelled fresh cut grass in about 3 years and coupled with the cool fresh air I was happy to mow the lawn. Kai met us at Summer's house around 1PM (I love this radiology rotation) and we headed home together. Then our manager delivered a dishwasher to our apartment. After washing dishes for almost a year by hand in a single sink I almost hugged the maintenance guys. Right now Kai is outside teaching Nicholas some Soccer moves and Sam is playing at the table with playdoh. I know this may seem just an average day to an onlooker but to me it was PERFECT!

1 comment:

Summer said...

Thank you for cutting my grass! You are the best and I don't tell you enough!!!