Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Sam's 3rd B-Day

Wow, what a month! I have to say that new callings and new ambitions have definitely sent our lives into a whirlwind. We are both starting to get a grasp on our callings... okay I have... Kai still doesn't have any counselors but he's waiting on the Bishopric... he thinks.

I decided to do an actual birthday party for Sam since we are without extended family once again. It started as just a small party and ended up being huge... I didn't realize we had so many dear friends here. I also want to add a special thanks here to Rebecca. She donated her time in teaching me to make a pinata and later volunteered her yard to host more than 20 people for the party and her house to make 10 pizzas to feed all these dear friends. I thought the party was absolutely fabulous. The kids had fun, the guests had fun, my Ninja Turtle cake turned out great (thank you Heather for teaching me this marvelous technique), and Sam felt that he was the most special person in the world!!!

No comments: