Thursday, June 26, 2008

Father's Day

Father's Day approached after a very long week of being a single-car family because of some unfortunate events and a long night of Sam not feeling well. Kai had to report to the hospital at 5 AM that morning and I decided that there was no way the kids and I were going to make it to church, so I went back to sleep. However, when the kids climbed in bed with me at 8 AM the first, and only thing, on Nicholas's mind was the song he was singing his Dad for Father's Day at church (not even the Wii could distract him). So I drug myself out of bed, Nicholas got himself completely ready for church (something I have never seen before), and Majeskes picked us up for church at 8:45 with their Flip video recorder in tow just in case Dad didn't make it for this much anticipated event. Kai did make it, but since we had the camcorder I thought "Why not?" I have anticipated a bulletin announcment about not using camcorders in church but luckily there has been no such occurence. I'm pretty sure I was breaking the rules, but I thought the Grandpas would enjoy this too!

1 comment:

Summer said...

How cute! And I love how you can hear Sam on it too.