Monday, June 21, 2010

Spyder

It's official, I am outnumbered.  It took Dad only a few minutes to convince Samuel, Nicholas, and Sean that having a pet tarantula would be fun.  They worked hard all week to get the enormous "Honey Do" list done, and then begged.  I must be the most patient, loving, and gullible mother in the world because now living in my home is our new pet, Spyder.



The kids do love to watch him and are constantly trying to count the crickets hopping all over the cage to see if he has eaten one while they were sleeping.  However, holding him will take a little getting used to for all of us.  I'm not sure which worried Sam more, the fact that Spyder was climbing up his little body or the look on my face.  He was happy to put him back in the cage but is still constantly begging to hold him again.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

BLAHHHHH!!!!! hahaha. That thing gives me the creeps!