Thursday, March 6, 2008

IF YOU CAN'T BEAT IT JOIN IT...

I don't usually follow this advice but this Michigan winter has got me thinking otherwise. I know our family in Idaho is probably thinking about Easter, Spring Break, and planting gardens but at the Elliott Lair we've about decided Winter is permanent and as Nicholas likes to put it "Christmas must be coming again!" So Wednesday morning after I threw my little fit on the phone to my mother, I went out and shoveled our 4 feet of sidewalk with my dustpan for hopefully the last time this year and took the kids to Summer's house where they could play in the yard. It actually turned out to be a very sunny day, but not warm enough to melt away the snow.







2 comments:

Summer said...

We had so much fun! Come mess up the backyard any time!!!

Carmen/Alan said...

Awesome! Thanks for sending us the link. I can't wait till winter is over too. Way too long :(